ArtistsSeeing the world from a different point of view.Does that make me crazy?Trying something new.Is it such a crime?Viewing color in a different way.Does that make me color-blind?Never listening.Shouldnt I follow my own path?Shun the arts.Yes? No? Never.
202. Penguin PowerI skimmed my list for possible grammatical or spelling errors but found none, I checked to if any themes were written more than once but still I found no imperfections.Would could possibly be wrong with the list Katie?She looked at me with an expression of sheer horror, as if I had suddenly grown wings or stuck my entire left foot in my mouth. She simply shook her head to shake off the surprise of my inquiry,How could you not see whats wrong with it, look harder I swear youll find it.Not long ago my good friend Katie and I had had that simple conversation concerning my list of themes. We had been sitting on a couple of beanbag chairs in the confines of my rooms eating snacks and working on homework etc. She had busied herself with critiquing some of the posters on my wall while I worked on extending the list. My designs all had some sort of theme (whether it is a color or item) and they were strewn across my powder blue wall. I remember it was ri
8. InnocenceYou are innocentCompletely untaintedPure goodness, pure light
4. DarkA haven from lightPower, strength, or sanityNo, no a prison
3. LightPurely purityA haven without darknessNo, no true freedom
1. IntroductionIntroduce yourselfFirst impressions really stickSo just lighten up